Complete AGG Glass Solution for Bronte Beach Home
Recent case studies
This meticulously developed home belongs to Nicholas Tang, principal for Nicholas Tang Architects (nta) established in 2007. (nta) is known in the building industry as an innovative design driven practice and Nicholas aim’s to deliver designs and service which take his business a step past his client’s expectations (in this case Nicholas himself). The challenge for Vision Glass was to present Nicholas with a glass solution that was still meeting his functional and budgetary requirements whilst exceeding his aesthetic desires for his home.
After having a very good understanding of his client’s expectations, Trevor Ayton from Vision Glass decided to go with Australian Glass Group (AGG) as it meant:
- one-stop-shop for his business
- consistent look–n–feel across a range of similar products (Sky Glass (peace of mind) for his internal balustrading as well as for the pool fence)
- ease of logistics…one supply point, easy for Trevor to manage his installation and client expectations
- assistance with product selection (type of IGU that provides energy efficiencies along with structural benefits for his skylight)
- technical support
- with Compass, transparency with delivery times and organising his installation staff/contractors
Product – 17.04mm Sky Glass for pool fence, 12mm Clear Toughened for balustrade, Mirrorshield for Splashback, 10mm Clear Toughened for Shower Screens and IGU with a makeup of 6mm Green Toughened/12mm air space/11.52 Clear Heat Strengthened Laminated Glass as Skylight
Site Address – 3A Pembroke Street Bronte NSW 2024
Customer Details – Vision Glass. http://visionglass.com.au/Vision_Glass/Home.html
Specialises in balustrades and pool fencing.
Architect – Nicholas Tang Architects http://www.ntarchitects.com.au/